- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Khaju Project collects the following data:
- Personal identification information:
- If you create an account or purchase a product from our website: Name, email address, phone number, delivery address.
- If you use the contact form: Name, email address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Khaju Project with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Create an account or purchase a product.
- Use the contact form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Khaju Project collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Manage the shipping of your order.
- Email you with information, special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Khaju Project will share your data with the following partner companies:
- Shippr (www.Shippr.io) for product delivery management.
- Stripe (www.Stripe.com) for online payment management.
How do we store your data?
Khaju Project securely stores your data on the web servers provided by Easyhost (www.easyhost.be).
Our website is secured with an SSL certificate provided by Easyhost.
Khaju Project will keep your personal identification information indefinitely.
Khaju Project would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Khaju Project from contacting you for marketing.
What are your data protection rights?
Khaju Project would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Khaju Project for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Khaju Project correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Khaju Project to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Khaju Project erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Khaju Project restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Khaju Project’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Khaju Project transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Contact us at: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Keeping the products that you placed in your “cart”.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Khaju Project uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Khaju Project uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org